* Claire’s Closet earns a small % commission on items purchased through our links.
Y’all! I can’t believe I haven’t blogged these yet, I’m wearing them all day errrryday! They are just SO CUTE and so outrageously comfy! I mean for real, *is* there any other boot that is
- Comfy enough happily wear on a sunny day, but
- Weatherproof enough for rain or even snow, *AND*
- So super cute you’d seriously wear it on a date?!
I almost feel bad for my other boots, they’re not getting worn anymore since I got my Sperry Saltwaters!!! And I have a KILLER shopping hack for you! If you wear a size 8 or smaller women’s shoe, you can subtract 1.5 sizes and order the youth size – they are often WAY cheaper. Check out these listings:
- Snag the pink/blush color for only $49.99 here, or $63.23 here (still a STEAL) if that listing sells out. Again, just subtract 1.5 sizes from women’s to get to your youth size.
- Snag the gray/silver options shown for $69.95 here.
- Snag the ivory w/coral trim for only $54.99 here.
Wearing a larger shoe size? No problem! Check out the current Sperry listings on Sperry’s site, Nordstrom, Zappos, Dillards, and Macy’s. We’ll be following these and chatting all about them our Facebook group, so be sure to join!