About these dresses!
Llum is probably my #1 “flash-sale brand,” meaning, a brand that is often featured on flash-sale sites but never seen anywhere else. It does have its own website, but there’s no way I’d ever pay $90 for a child’s dress (sorry Llum!).
What’s To Love:
- Stunning prints in striking colors;
- Soft, playable, high-quality fabric;
- Cinched waist for definition;
- Big, gorgeous bow ties in back, and… the real magic…
- The “petticoat” layer with its different colors and textures:
Where to Find:
As mentioned, these dresses are $90 if you buy off Llum’s website. Not happening! I most often get them off GILT where they run $40-45. (GILT is just like Zulily, but features higher-end brands… DEFINITELY pay the extra $2 for 30 days of free shipping if you order, I always end up using mine and getting AMAZING deals that way!). Keep in mind that you will resell for $20, that makes getting them off GILT a $25 purchase, less if you use your free shipping on other items.